This is an easy to assemble Meditation Pyramid of open-frame, made of good quality
Aluminium. It is in Silver color finish. It is a 6 feet by 6 feet pyramid.
(for Meditation or Healing)
GIVES SAME ANGLE AS GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA- 51 degree 51 minutes
- The angle of the slope of the complete pyramid is 51 degrees 51 minutes.
- Moreover, even the apex connector is in Pyramid shape whose slope is also at a precise angle of 51 degrees 51 minutes.
- This is in fact the exact angle as that of The Great Pyramid of Giza!
- Length of each of the 4 base tubes is 70” (5’10”), Length of each of the 4 side tubes from each corner to apex is 67” (5’7”), appx.
Please note that the Apex & Corner Connectors also add to the overall pyramid dimensions. Inside Height will be 44” (3’8”). The Apex & Corner Connectors have holes bored into them which are made to easily fit in the tubes which have a diameter of16mm.
Our Pyramids are very flexible for size & texture changes-This is the best part. The same Pyramid Connectors can be used to house metal tubes of different lengths (3’, 4’, 6’, 9’, 12’ etc.) or textures (aluminium, copper, gold, silver),which can even be procured separately from your local market.
Only the diameter needs to be 15 or 16mm! So, for group meditation or outdoor Garden Pyramid (12 foot size or more)-where the tube size would be too long & impractical for us to send-you may procure only the Connectors Kit from us separately & buy the tubes from your local nearby scrap dealer. We have a variety of Connector Kits available.
Steps to assemble the pyramid
The pyramid can be assembled very easily by following these simple steps:-
- Take the 4 longer tubes & place them in a square shape on a spacious level floor, leaving some gap at the 4 corners.
- Then, place the 4 Base Connectors in each of the above left corner gaps, with the cylindrical shaped holes facing upwards & the triangular shaped sloping top facing outwards.
- Now, start assembling the base tubes by fixing the tubing ends all the way into the circular holes on both sides of each Base Connectors, horizontally.
- Here, the L-key tool must be used to tighten the screws already placed in the small holes on the sides (& not on the top) of the Base Connectors.
- Now, take the 4 remaining shorter tubes & put them one-by-one inside the cylindrical hole on the top of the Base Connectors.
- Now, take the Apex Connector, with the 4 cylindrical holes bored on its bottom side, & fit in the open ends of the shorter tubes ( of point 5) into its bottom 4 holes.
- Once well fixed, tighten the screws of the slanting pipes with the help of the L-key tool once again by putting it into the small holes on the top of the 4 Base Connectors.
- Lastly, tighten the screws of the Apex Connector by putting the L-key tool into the 4 smaller circular holes on its bottom.
- So your easy-to-assemble pyramid is ready in 8 simple steps!
- Note that screws are already provided in the small holes & only require tightening. But some extra screws have also been provided which have to be used only if needed.
Direction & Angle of pyramids
This is a metallic pyramid which is advised to be aligned towards the magnetic North direction to have the greatest effect because a metallic pyramid harnesses the electromagnetic field of the earth & concentrates its energies onto its surface, where the metal is.
The ideal height of the pyramid can be determined by the average height of the people using it. The maximum energy is said to be concentrated in the one-third area from its top. All our pyramids are designed keeping these specifications in mind & are very accurate. The angles of the tubes are very precise at 51 degrees 51 minutes, which is commensurate with the angles of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
How to use the pyramid for Meditation
Here is a basic guideline of how to use the Pyramid. This is just a suggestion whereas your own gut feeling & your own special way is always the best! You may sit inside or under a Pyramid in comfortable clothes & posture with a relaxed state of mind. One may chant some mantra or simply meditate. Sitting in particular direction may be important here. Best results have been achieved by most people by facing towards North direction. For good health, facing East is recommended & for better wealth in future, North-East direction is advised.
About the Pyramid
The Pyramid-A special Shape
The Pyramid is a very special shape which has been seen as a supernatural source of power or energy of the universe. It is a geometric amplifier which enhances ones strength of prayer & spiritual level. It is a sacred shape & any kind of healing or therapy done under it, is said to become more effective. It is said to give good health, wealth & well-being. Pyramid System is based on Vedic Astrology. Pyramid geometry takes positive energies from the environment. Various Pyramid patterns prevail in nature & are very inspiring. Example: The spirals in a snail shell, arrangement of leaves on a stem, pattern of seeds of a sunflower & most importantly, the Great Pyramids of Egypt, which were made with great precision & have housed mummies for centuries. We are aware of the holistic power of these amazing structures. So, the Pyramid shape seems to have some special energy.
Benefits of using Pyramids
Meditation inside a pyramid is said to increase feelings of calmness, positivity, telepathy, consciousness, visions etc. It is good for creative thinking, meditating & simply relaxing after a strenuous day. It may amplify ones thought energy such that an idea may actually get manifested in real. It is also said to increase the nutritional content, enhance the taste & preserve food items placed inside or under it. Studies have shown that even plants & animals benefit greatly when housed inside a pyramid shape. It harnesses Cosmic Energy & thereby increases energy levels. It improves the power & quality of meditation & may expedite healing of the human body. It helps to harmonize the environment & to charge crystals & to connect to higher frequencies. This is a small summary from the many more benefits that Pyramids offer.